Saturday, February 9, 2008

E-Learning - Review Lesson 1

We had our first eLearning lesson last week and it was very interesting. I've always been interested in eLearning, working in a company that is driven by internet applications.

We studies the course outlined of what we are going to discuss over the next weeks and it looks really interesting. I expect to learn about issues I did not realize were part of eLearning before, or see for what other reasons it can be used then just teaching staff within a company.

To me eLearning is an interactive learning module for which learning objectives are set before the creation process. eLearning happens through digital devices, a computer or maybe even a mobile phone. Some elements within an eLearning module can be sound, video, simulations.

Some interesting eLearning activities and possibilities are use of interactive tests and games. By engaging the user within the learning as much as possible will create a better learning experience.

What I learnt in the lesson is that it's not just computer or internet that are elearning, but they are tools. I'm comfident that along the way I will learn more about software and other tools that can be used to create eLearning.

1 comments :

  1. Moira Byron said...

    Absolutely love your comments, they are Exactly! what I hope to get: a mixture of what you knew, what changed during the learning process, i.e. the new things that you have learned and your expectations.

    I hope to live up to your expectations , but as I said before it will be as much your doing to get where you would like to be as it will be mine:-)))

    And one more. I love the design of your blog. Did you do it or you just used an existing one. For both would love to know how where when and what:-)))
    niki