Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What topics to research on

I have interest in different areas to do research on. It could be in 'design' or 'e-learning'.

If I would like to apply it to work as well and actually be able to build upon this, maybe not in my study, but actually in practise and work I would probably be thinking more towards doing research on 'elearning'.

Some questions that would be interesting to ask:
General questions:
- why do people go from face to face training to elearnin
- what are the benefits of elearning and is it a smart move

More specific in regards to my work:
- how do people in a work environment deal with elearning
- how can you use elearning to teach an every changing product that is very subjective and hard to understand
- what type of different methods or elearning are there and how do they differ and have a different impact on the user
- how can you make sure that elearning has its full impact since you have no interactive questioning.

0 comments :